Great reasons to join RetrofitWorks
- Become part of the Cooperative with RetrofitWorks to create a sustainable future.
- Work to deliver great projects around the UK.
- Receive pre-checked, qualified guaranteed leads.
- Quick payment turnarounds following sign-off by the Retrofit Coordinator.
- Focus on what you’re best at.
- Increase sales and revenue.
- Futureproof your business by working on home retrofit.
- Give homeowners confidence.
- Work together with Retrofit Coordinators to support the journey with you.
- Access to ongoing training and development opportunities.
- A seamless transition to TrustMark accreditation through RetrofitWorks, giving your business the reputation, it deserves.
- Work collaboratively to Plan, Deliver and Repeat.
Our contractor members are organisations or individuals working in the building industry, including, but not limited to, installers/contractors, energy assessors, retrofit coordinators, architects, designers, project managers, and other refurbishment specialists. We carry out a thorough evaluation of each member on joining and ask them to follow our Code of Conduct. We also assign a Retrofit Coordinator to each project to keep our customers represented, and to make sure Quality Assurance is compiled out in each job.
Becoming a contractor member allows you to become a shareholder in the cooperative, which entitles you to offer your services to customers and other members and receive opportunities to price and win work. Membership gives you a voting right in our Annual General Meeting, and the opportunity to represent the fellow members on the Board of directors.