TrustMark Membership Application
£100.00 / year
The RetrofitWorks membership criteria align 99% with TrustMark membership criteria. This process requires the applicant to provide the additional 1% and a small annual charge of £100.00 (inc VAT) that we need to pass onto TrustMark.
TrustMark Membership provides some additional benefits to Retrofitworks membership:
- Only TrustMark Members can deliver ECO funded work to householders from January 2020.
- Organisation details published on the TrustMark website for customers to find.
- TrustMark branding can be used on your communications within the permitted guidance.
This process is only for Contractor Members of RetrofitWorks and please note that we are currently unable to offer TrustMark membership for Retrofit Coordinators.
TrustMark Membership is accessed by:
- having already passed through the full RetrofitWorks Practitioner Membership process. If you have not done this start the process here.
- paying the Annual Subscription fee using the link below.
- completing the application form set out below.
- submitting to site inspections.
- agreeing to work in accordance with the TrustMark Code of Conduct and Customer Charter.
Fees for inspections are as follows:
- If joining to work on RetrofitWorks schemes: No charge
- If joining TrustMark to work independently: £75.00 plus VAT for each site inspection for each category.