Location: Head office, Wandsworth
Remuneration: £32-38,000 dependent on experience and other qualities you may bring to the team.
Hours: 09.00 – 17.30 daily (37.5 hours per week), 25 days holiday per annum.
Applications Please send CVs and an indication of your notice period to email@example.com, Noon, 22nd April 2020
Interviews These will take place on 23rd and 24th April 2020 either online or at our head office.
The Scheme Manager will initially report directly to the Managing Director in designing and implementing the scheme to install 250 heat pumps over the coming year in the South East region. The roll-out will involve using industry leading tools to analyse the regional housing stock for our client and to build-up our cooperative Memberhip to ensure delivery, ably supported by the Membership Development team.
The Scheme Manage will ensure high-quality service to customers, whilst adhering to all internal, contractual and regulatory rules and guidance. They will support the growth of the RetrofitWorks cooperative by working with future and current Members
Phase 1: Initially reporting to the Managing Director, the key duties & responsibilities are:
- Working closely with our Service Delivery Manager to lead on building the Practitioner Membership base in the area. Ability to build relationships up to Director Level.
- Input to the business and financial model for the scheme including staying ahead of cashflow challenges.
- Work with our software team to identify customer types and works needed to inform a targeted marketing campaign.
- Be the lead on a multi-organisational Project Board to provide appropriate level of governance to the scheme.
Phase 2: Delivering the scheme
- Recruit the local team to deliver the scheme including administration staff and Retrofit Coordinators.
- Assist in the administration of customer service and compliance activity.
- Responsible for the scheme KPIs throughout its duration.
- Delivery of ongoing project planning and oversight of resource needs.
- All key milestones delivered on time and to budget.